Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Negative

Isn't funny how you always seem to see the negative - sign  every where, bank statements accounts receipts.
It is apart of our daily lives but not very often do you see a positive + sign. Or maybe we just don't see those at easily some times the negative is so easy to point out but the positive is right next to it.
for example: M is very fussy today - but that means I get to cuddle with her all day +
Car is out of gas -  just get to walk and enjoy the day +

One of my goals is to find a positive in the negatives. haha it sounds easy but really can be hard

Isn't that funny?

1 comment:

  1. Love it Lyndee! I need to start doing this. But it is so much easier to see the negative than the positive. Guess I need to try harder:)You are the best!

    ReplyDelete