Monday, August 29, 2011

Stroke Stroke Stroke Breath

I saw a post somewhere a while ago and this girl talked about how when she would swim she was always taught stroke stroke stroke Breath
She compared it to life and motherhood, make it through each moment or day (stroke stroke stroke) 
Then take 5 seconds and Breath
today I have had a lot on my mind and for some reason that keeps coming to my mind
"stroke stroke stroke breath"
I found my self repeating it in my head and you know what it really helped to remind my self to breath I'm not sure why but I am going to try it again tomorrow just repeating those words.
stroke stroke stroke breathe
There are days that I feel like I need to refocus and step back and take a look at my life from the outside looking in, almost just re evaluate and I have decided to make a few changes 
The biggest of course probably going back to school but small changes too
Starting with Zumba tomorrow morning (early)
Its time to look inside of my self and regain me no more just sitting back and talking about it 
its gonna happen now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment