I woke up this morning with a "I want my mommy" kinda feeling. Everything that could go wrong went wrong today all before 9am.
M didn't sleep at all she has a few teeth coming in it was just a bad night. I always hate it when she doesn't feel good I hate that helpless feeling. Isn't it funny how in the moment it all seems so bad but if you are able to stand back and look at the "situation" it really is almost silly that your worrying over little things. That's what I am going to use this blog for. If I get over whelmed then writing it down seems to help me focus a little better.
So I got up and cuddled M she wont eat anything but milk lately and I worry about that too. Hubby went to work and its hard not to feel like when every one is having a bad day I drop everything but when I wake up not feeling good or need help no one notices, but in all reality what am i supposed to do tell him not to go to work and support our family? Being a wife and mom can be such a thankless job sometimes.
So I called my mom as a mom of 4 she always seems to know what to say. She doesn't try to fix it she just listens. Some days I wish I was still little and could just curl up until I feel better. She told me she knows what I am going through which was a nice reminder because she always seemed to look like she knew exactly what she was doing.
I got M to eat she was happier after that and after I talked to my mom, I sat on the floor and bawled my eyes out (for some reason crying is a good stress reliever for me) I was over whelmed and under appreciated (grrrr) it sure is hard some times.
Then I feel this little hand on the back of my head playing with my hair and her tiny arms wrapped around my neck and she threw herself into my lap and just giggled. If she only knew how much I needed that.
That my friends is what bein a mom is all about.
Don't get me wrong I am in no way ungrateful and I am very lucky but its easy to get frustrated some times so this blog will be my "have at it" kinda thing with the good and the bad.
Thanks for reading
No comments:
Post a Comment