Saturday, August 6, 2011

Example

I high jacked my friend Amie the other day and we spent the day at the salon, we did lunch she got her hair done and I got my nails done, all with no kids (thanks to her awesome sisters)
I just have to tell you I think we all need a heart like Amie she never takes time for herself but will not even hesitate to step in and help others no matter what. She was getting her hair done and I have never seen such a smile on her but she was still thinking about her family and wondering what she could do for them.
We all need an example like my girl Amie she has shown me over the last year how to have unconditional love for EVERYONE. Amie you rock!
Bein a mom sure is tough but man was it nice to get out!
(cute hair and nails is always a bonus too)

1 comment:

  1. Lyndee you just made my whole day! You are so cute, creative and an awesome friend! I am so glad that I have you in my life! You ROCK!!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete