Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Been thinkin....

Do you ever have those days ,not necessarily bad days, but just days that you roll a few things around in your head? Here are some random thoughts of mine

*Put in avon order and I'm pretty excited to get it

*Family pictures this weekend and still have no idea what we are all wearing

*I seriously think baby M grew 2 sizes just in about 2 weeks, I couldn't figure out how I lost her clothes so I pulled them out and realized I had put them away because nothing fits! Crazy girl that's for sure. She is so tall.

*Some times I am the most un-organized, organized person in the world and it makes me nuts

*Tried frozen yogurt from Spoon me for the first time (do not like frozen yogurt) and LOVED IT now its all I can think about haha that and cheese cake!

*Starting school for the first time in about 4 years and I could not be more nervous even the goofy placement test I have to take has me freaking out, but its defiantly one of the best things I could do right now
so fingers crossed!

Random Random Random

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! Frozen yogurt and cheese cake are the best! And you will do awesome in school!

    ReplyDelete