Spent the whole day watching reruns of Melrose place literally the entire day..... not sure why I'm so out of it and I don't even know if I'm sad some days it would be nice to just say to hell with all of it. But really what is all of it?things really aren't that bad. I don't know what is with me, I am really good at giving people advice you know like "just keep busy you will feel better" but lately I have the hardest time actually doing what I tell others pretty hypocritical I know. Hopefully this rutt won't last long. I keep saying once school starts but I'm worried it might get worse once school starts.
Oh well thats life I guess.
Lyndee, Lyndee, Lyndee my sweet friend. We all have those days. Haha I am still having my day, going on a month now. I am here for you always. You are an awesome person and friend. I am so glad that you are my back yard neighbor:)
ReplyDelete