Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bittersweet

I start school in about a month and yesterday when I went to sign up it really hit me that it was happening
Sure I am nervous and haven't been back to school in about 5 years
15 months is a long time but I can't say no to the opportunity
But I'm a little sad at the same time
Leaving my baby 15 hrs a week, I know it doesn't seem that bad and I know it could be worse, but when you spend 24 hrs a day 7 days a week with this adorable little person its easy to understand.
She does get pretty difficult I will give her that but she is my baby...
I haven't ever had to leave her and I feel so bad that I don't get to make her breakfast or snuggle in the mornings she gets to be with someone else (which I am grateful for too)
So I guess this will just be an adjustment in a way its bitter sweet
I never know what to do when she isn't around she is pretty much my right arm
Funny how you never thought you could love any one so much and then you have children and it is just unbelievable what you do for them and how much you love them.
I don't know what I would do with out my little girl.
I came across and new born size diaper sat on my bed and had a mommy moment (they actually do exist) 
She was so tiny when we brought her home I can't believe how much they grow in that first year.
So here's to my 2nd mommy moment of the day!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to rock at school! Like you do with everything:) I know it's hard to leave her but it will be good for both of you. Both get some time for yourselves:) Girls need that by the way;)

    ReplyDelete