Friday, November 4, 2011

Perspective

Yesterday I was shown a new perspective and I really love my husband for it I don't think he even knows how much it helped.
I had a list titled WE NEED on the fridge mostly for grocery so when we run out of something I can just hurry and write it down
I came in to put something in my we need list and noticed that Trent and changed it to the WE HAVE list
under that we have list were things like
Pretty mommy, cute kid, awesome student, man who loves us, great house, wonderful family.
I guess in a way it just changed the way I needed to look at things, instead of always focusing on things we need why not take the time to realize the things we have and are grateful for. 
I'm thinking of starting a gratitude journal just to help remind me to be thankful for the little things.
Especially be thankful for my hubby who has been more than patient with me I couldn't ask for a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment