Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Figure it out

My dad looked at me today and said you are such a good mom you have it all figured out......
and I laughed my dad is sweet and always very complementary of my mothering but of anything I do NOT have it all figured out by no means. I just had to laugh.
I go day to day
hour by hour 
sometimes minute by minute
Isn't it funny how fast kids change, even just day to day. One day you think oh yeah I have this we finally got it. And the very next morning the kid wakes up with horns and a tail and you are wondering what the heck happened and stressed because you have to figure it all out again & again!
So I think I'm gonna have a naked margarita (aka virgin) and start figuring it out haha
good luck moms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment