Today I was given a positive diagnosis of fibromyalgia, its hard not to feel defeated but it also i guess is a good thing it explains a lot of the problems i have been dealing with.
I feel like I should look on the bright side at least I know what it is right?
But sometimes I just don't want to I want to be upset and angry because I am so young and I'm sick of all the crap I have had to go through.
I just want to cry and be sad just for a minute. I am so angry and tired and dissapointed
fibromyalgia is such a hard diseas they don't know if I will get worse or how long I will be able to manage it. Im sure some people look at me like quit your whining, but when do I get to be upset and feel bad about some of the things that have happened. I don't care any more I just want to be sad and I do want to learn how to deal with it but for just a minute I'm tired of hurting, I'm tired of people hurting me..... I just need to be sad for just a minute.
No comments:
Post a Comment