Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gotta love Karma

You know that saying what goes around comes around? I learned today first hand just how true that is....
I woke up this morning stressed and grumpy I will be the first to admit it. Baby M had been sick the night before throwing up and the works so I didn't get much sleep (but she did so thats so good) I felt bad leaving her to go to class and on top of it I had a job interview right after class, I haven't had a job interview in a while so I was nervous. I was running all over trying to get ready because I didn't get ready the night before. Lets just say I wasn't to pleasant to my poor hubby he really was trying but I was just on one.
Get to class and the first thing we hear is get in the class room we have a lecture this morning....ok no biggie...
Let me tell you it was not the lecture I was thinking of (like a class right?) no it was a LECTURE from a very upset chef which we all totally deserved but it was just ironic (just imagine chef ramsey from hells kitchen in a female form) I couldn't help but laugh I absolutely got what I deserved today. I do have to tell you every day I work with chef J I have a higher and higher respect for her she has done some pretty amazing things. 
After our  "lecture" the kitchen went very smoothly although it was pretty frustrating to watch people go off just minutes later and to every thing she just told us not to (really are you kiddin?) 
How ever I did learn to make some awesome risotto today and it actually tasted good
and the job interview went ok too
I think next time I will work on finding some good karma instead 

No comments:

Post a Comment