Today is the end of my second week of classes, I have to tell you I am loving it. By no means is it easy but I feel like I'm actually learning things. I am only part time but set the record for finishing my book work in 4 class days the most any one has done is 5 and they give you 10 days (2 weeks) because there is so much of it to start. I wish I could get credit for the 2 hours a day I did at home to get it done lol
Needless to say things have been a little busy (oh did I mention I decided to re do our kitchen on top of it all)
But my Mello she has been a trooper. She has put up with all the running around and the non stop going going.
The best part is she has been doing it with a smile on her face she has been such a good girl to have to adjust to a new schedule. (which doesn't always include naps) Poor girl is working on 2 more molars so sometimes she just has to climb in my lap and remind me she needs to cuddle. Which is something new too she never used to cuddle with me she was usually a daddy's girl but now she will cuddle and talk to me probably because I'm gone all day.
Sitting here I realized she is 17 months today and I could not be a more proud mama she is growing so quick and is so smart (almost to smart sometimes)
So here is a shout out to my Mello for being such a trooper I love you baby girl!
And to my Awesome hubby
And all my friends and family helping me out!
2 weeks down to many to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment