Monday, February 20, 2012

better

It's been a while since my little rant so i thought it wouldn't hurt to put some positive out there ( I don't know maybe the universe will notice) since my little rant about being sick I decided to really try and not let it take me over. I have been sleeping better and that has helped a ton, much thanks to my husband and helping me out so much. I am stretching a ton and plan to start yoga of some sort today, my doctor said it would really help. I take multi vitamins and fish oil every day. We switched to canola oil and am trying to eat more whole wheat. I stoped carbonated drinks all together right after thanksgiving and that has helped so much my muscles are not nearly as tight (not to mention I have lost over 10 lbs cutting carbonation) I can honestly say I haven't been one to really watch what I eat or how much I eat, but lately I have really focused on what I am eating and it has helped my muscles so much. I still have really bad days, but lately the good has out weighed the bad and the "letting go of stress" is so hard but when I do it helps too. The hard thing with fybro is my bad days are never the same they always get progressively worse so if I can keep them from coming as often it's a good thing.
To explain, say I have a bad day Monday (which basically means I wake up and feel like my whole body is being shocked from the inside out)(it sounds dramatic I know but its so true) and it lasts the whole day. My next bad day is not the same it's worse sometimes by a little some times by a ton. It is frustrating but I am determined not to let it take me. I am going to do my best and be the best person I can be.
Trent took me out on Saturday (dinner movie everything) and it was wonderful, we have been fighting a lot mostly because I am pretty grumpy but he is so great and keeps me going. We went out on a date and got a chance to re connect and talk for the first time in a while and it made me realize it is all worth it being a good wife and mom no matter what the expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment