Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So simple

Yesterday I got put in a hard situation I was frustrated and sad but ironically Melodee was in a great mood.
I try not to cry in front of her it upsets her to see me upset, yesterday I just couldn't help it I sat on the floor trying to clean up her toys and cried. What did that little girl do?
She came running over to me looked me in the eye smiled and I get the "oh" with both her tiny arms around my neck. She gave me the biggest hug she could give she let me hold her and I cried. After a second she backed away checked my face saw that I was still crying and did it again. I don't think she will ever realize how she helped me she gave me a shoulder to cry on she was taking care of me. To her she probably had no idea but to me it made me feel so good to know she loves me I just keep picturing it in my head, Mostly because she is such a go getter she is always on the move and never lets me hold her so when she did I was almost shocked.
Its amazing how her simple look on life can make me feel so much better.
Later Trent and I were sitting on the floor trying to figure out this situation both frustrated and here she comes again. This time it was simple her out look was "daddy it's not so bad..... now play with me!"
she is so funny when she tackles daddy we decided to focus on whats important our family and deal with the rest as it comes.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a sweet heart! I am sorry that you had a bad day. I am always here for you if you need me:)

    ReplyDelete